Marie

Co-founder of Tally
Hi everyone! I'm based in Belgium and recently founded 2 start-ups with my partner (Tally.so & Hotspot.earth). I have a background in mainly B2B marketing and love to explore the world.
We created a template gallery with Tally form templates for different use cases and audiences:

• Creators
  • Product
  • Human Resources
  • Marketing
  • Office
  • Personal

You can pick a pre-made template to get started or create your own to share with our community. Would love to hear your ideas on which templates we should add!

tally.so/templates
Hi everyone πŸ‘‹

We launched the MVP of Tally.so (an easy way to create forms, for free) 2 months ago. We’ve been growing steadily and reached the milestone of 1.000 form respondents, and 300 users today.

In this first stage, we’ve been focusing on reaching the no-code community, makers, and indie hackers to get feedback on our MVP and shape our roadmap (publicly available: https://www.notion.so/tallyso/Tally-Roadmap-3e52f26e7b8b4067ae04719cd2301cc1)

Our main acquisition channels at this moment are:
  1. Twitter
  2. Indie Hackers
  3. No-code communities and databases (No-code founders, WINC, No-code France, modern makers, and others)

What’s next?

We’ve been adding crucial new features on a weekly basis and are working towards a bigger public launch in one month with a lifetime deal for early users.
I see, makes sense, I signed up, I will definitely use it. All the best.
Really dope!Β 

This looks really solid! Can’t wait to try it out!!
Marie replied
  ·  1 reply