Julian Lupescu

Community happiness @ Procesio
No-code, automation, entrepreneurship and self-improvement

Live Platform Demo w Q&A - No-Code PROCESIO

📆 We're hosting a Live Demo w Q&A for the new no-code low-code platform PROCESIO, next week Thursday May 13

👉 We'll be demonstrating how the Process Designer works, and talk about how to use powerful features like Call APIs to integrate with any external system that exposes an API, and run Custom Actions for custom processes

Register here 👉 https://lu.ma/procesiodemo

No-code meetup - April 5

Join us if you're learning to build with no-code or if you're already working on a no-code project. We're looking to meet makers and founders interested in discussing challenges they are facing building with no-code. 

April 5, 2021
09am PDT
12am EDT
6pm CEST

Online meetup on Facebook Rooms here

Q&A: Dialogue with the Founders

Part of our current fundraising round on SeedBlink where we already raised 48% of our target , we will be participating at an open Q&A session tomorrow, Thursday 15 April at 17h EEST. This event will be bilingual in Romanian and in English and you can ask your questions in English

https://www.linkedin.com/events/dialogcufondatorii-8-scooterson6787634311588827136/

Steps to automate workflows: what the community says

I've come across the topic of workflow/ process automation several times in the past weeks, and there are numerous resources that recommend a structure to follow if you want to automate a process (eg a sequence for approvals or more complex jobs).

This varies from process complexity to type business, but here's what the most common approach seems to come down to mostly: 

1. Determine the objective of your automation
  2. Situation analysis: which events take place, what are the bottlenecks?
  3. Draw a visual diagram of the workflow and mark the places where you could/ want to speed up the flow (where you want to get)
  4. Tech stack analysis: do you have the right tools or are there other better solutions out there? What's a good investment for your budget?
  5. Ask for feedback and test the automation

Anything that's missing?
Like Comment

What do people want from a no-code platform?

After talking to many people in the no-code community, and hearing from our own development team, here's what it mostly seems to come down to: 

👉 UI/UX flexibility with drag-and-drop and theming options

👉 Easy access to external databases/authentication with API

👉 Good collection of widgets and components already in place + the versatility to add other or create your own components later

👉 Easy authentication (for example OAuth2 as a drop in)

👉 Security

👉 Speed

Anything that's missing? Let me know in the comments below.
Like Comment

Building an audience: some guiding principles

I joined Procesio, a new no-code tool, 3 weeks ago on the community side.

Since then I've been diving into the no-code world and making friends along the way.

Here are my thoughts so far about what it takes to build an audience and form relationships:

👉 People associate a brand with its leaders. Talking in person with others is key to let people know what you stand for. The building in public approach is great in this regard because it is transparent and brings extra value to others

👉 Actively listening to what others are saying can help to identify opportunities, for us and for them

👉 Good content is powerful. It should probably come second after building engagement yourself as a person

👉 Writing can be meditative: it allows to know a subject in depth, and reflect by sharing your progress or ups & downs

👉 It's good to take the risk and share if you screw up. Everyone can learn to avoid that mistake in the future.

👉 And finally, keeping your messages and comms constant over months and years ahead. A network/ audience is built over time
Like Comment

Launching new no code tool with flexibility for enterprise-class applications

I'm part of a team working on a new No Code platform where we want to allow more flexibility when it comes to connectors integrating external systems, and configuring process variables and custom data types for structuring incoming data + processing it before sending it to another system.

We think that with this approach, people will be able to bridge the gap better between business nontechnical users and developers.

We're genuinely looking for no code enthusiasts that want to try out a new tool, which we are releasing in a Private Access environment starting March 31.

If you would like to join, please go here https://procesio.com/private-access/ . I have a few invitation codes which allow priority access on the list, message me if you would like an invitation code. 

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like more details about the technology we are using! 

Hi From the no-code community in Bucharest, RO!

Hi guys, it's great to connect! I'm relatively new to the no code world, but the more I hang out here the more exciting it gets!

I'm based in Bucharest, Romania, working for a startup called PROCESIO, where we develop an exciting new no-code tool. Previously I've worked in event planning and comms in The Netherlands and in Spain with different tech startups.

Besides exploring with Airtable and Bubble, I'm engaged with our amazing team to get our platform up and running, which is ready for launching privately on March 31. We're looking to spread the word about PROCESIO, so if you'd like to test the new tool, you are welcome to try it out here , or reach out to me if you have any questions. 

I have very limited experience with coding, so what really gets me going about no-code is that people from different backgrounds like me can build software, which opens the door to a whole new level of possibilities. 

About my life outside the no-code world: I like to hang out with my friends and take walks in nature, and sometimes check out interesting branding and design stories. I'm also very interested in sustainability and politics. 

I'm looking forward to NCD and further connecting with you here!